Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Task 10: Summary

Q:What was the most important thing you learned in the Betty Blogger summer school? Why?
A: The most important thing I learned taking this online course is that I don't know as much as I thought I did. There is always something new to learn. I was hesitant in signing up because I thought I knew enough about social networking and Web 2.0. Turns out, I still have much to learn.

Q:What was most challenging part of Betty Blogger? Why?
A: Finding the time to complete the tasks!!! Life is so hectic and after a full day of working on the computer at work, it is really hard to be motivated to get back on the computer during my free time.

Q:How successful was the “self-directed” learning model?
A: I think it worked well. There was some frustration when I had trouble getting back into my blog shortly after setting it up ... but I figured it out after doing some online reading.

Q:Looking back at your reasons for participating in the Betty Blogger summer school (see your blog entry for Task #1), did the program fulfill your expectations?
A:It exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting to learn as much as I did. Remember, I came to it, thinking it would be a review course not a lesson in discovery.

Q: If we ran this program again, would you recommend us to a friend?
A: Yes. I already have recommended it to my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment